We are looking for a Software Quality Engineer to join our Lotus platform and tools team to ensure the quality, durability, reliability and performance of our applications while helping to drive adoption of a CI/CD pipeline through automated integration testing.
Our team is responsible for and passionate about modernizing more than 10 technically diverse applications and services which support consumers, merchants and affiliates. These services support and power RetailMeNot’s web and mobile apps, back-end systems, and services. We help more than 40 million monthly visitors save money and love our deals at their favorite retailers.
Our team is foundational to RetailMeNot, and needs an expert automation Engineer who can help us build, maintain, and execute automated and manual testing for web, mobile, and services platforms. Are you passionate about quality and driven to make a difference? If this describes you, then maybe you're the star we've been looking for.
Who You Are
- You have 8+ years of automation experience as a Quality Engineer
- You are a Quality Engineer leader that has experience implementing test automation frameworks and driving adoption of test automation
- You have extensive experience with Continuous Integration, API and integration testing frameworks
- Through your experience, you've developed a thorough domain knowledge of integration and system testing, leading by example, and inspiring others through your work
- You also understand that manual testing is a necessary evil, and you will doggedly pursue tactics to minimize it
- You’re passionate about problem-solving and critical thinking
- You want to be a technical peer to the developers on the team
What You'll Do
- You will define our testing strategy for automation testing
- You will verify new features and ensure we don’t break existing experiences and services
- You will automate tests because you understand the need to scale, reuse, and deliver software faster
- You will collaborate with developers and remote Quality Engineers to build robust automated tests while leading the charge on automation
- You'll maintain and improve existing test frameworks
- You'll improve everyone around you by encouraging and inspiring your colleagues through constructive feedback and collaboration
- You'll grow your skills by taking on new challenges and by stretching yourself
- You'll actively participate in the support of critical RetailMeNot systems
Who We Are
- We are a small, stable engineering team who is actively transitioning our architecture and technology stacks to scale with the business needs.
- We believe in the right tech for the job: Java, NodeJS, MySQL, PostgresSQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, AWS and more.
- We collaborate and mentor in an open environment where engineers are have fun and are given tons of responsibility and the empowerment to make a huge impact.
- We love our large scale challenges that we tackle with a variety of technologies.
- We offer awesome benefits you'll love, including an open vacation policy.
- We provide lunches, other meals, snacks, beverages (Yay beer!)
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you enjoy.
- We use the tools you love to work with to get the job done, including top-of-the-line equipment.
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.