Staff Software Engineer‚ Test at realtor.com
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:50 p.m. (CST) on Friday, April 10, 2020
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT OPCITY BECAUSE WE...
Are a successful, vibrant, fast-growing data-driven company
Work collaboratively to draw on each team members unique experience
Are at the forefront of tech and real estate, redefining the home buying experience for the next generation.
Are passionate about our customers and live/breathe the user experience.
Get to be creative every day.
Believe in autonomy & taking initiative.
Offer competitive compensation based on your level and experience to help eliminate bias in salaries
Are serious about our commitment to life-work balance
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Create, update, and maintain an extensible test automation frameworks
- Deliver and interpret automation results
- Review and triage test failures; reproduce, debug, isolate problems and verify fixes
- Drive metrics with engineering peers to monitor code coverage; recommend bug prevention strategies, and implement other quality measures
- Perform manual and exploratory testing as needed
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand product requirements and partner use cases
- Stay current with the latest test automation best practices and share your findings with the team
WHO YOU ARE
- Driven test engineer that is motivated to enable your peers to build great products in a fast-paced environment
- Business focused technologist versed in modern testing frameworks and methodologies
- Experience developing web and mobile-based testing automation using Selenium or similar automated testing frameworks
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to make data-driven sequencing decisions
- Attention to detail, great sense of design, and commitment to beautiful user experiences
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals, schema design, and best practices
"LOCATION We‚Äôll be moving our development team from our HQ offices on Burleson Rd. to Downtown, Austin, TX. "
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description