At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees that work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, 70 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
What you’ll do here can literally change lives. You’ll work with some of the brightest minds in tech, make lots of new friends (that also happen to be co-workers), and help people make informed decisions about one of the most meaningful things in their lives, their home.
We’ve got locations in Canada and the US, including great new digs in Austin TX, and lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make home buying and selling easier, and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.
Examples of Projects
- Build full stack React/Redux applications that talk to Python API services
- Deliver new features to our iOS and Android mobile app using React Native
- Build backend services around advanced machine learning and predictive analytic models
- Design and operationalize data pipelines using advanced data architectures deployed on Amazon Web Services
- Optimize our developer toolchain to support instant provisioning of new services and infrastructure, fully automate deployment, and minimize development friction.Build full stack React/Redux applications that talk to Python API services
The Ideal Profile
- 7 or more years of experience developing software
- Experience as an engineering manager or technical lead
- Significant experience building and operating critical high-scale systems
- Strong software engineering instincts: meaningful and deeply-rooted opinions about sound quality/speed trade-offs, code quality, and testing
- Exceptional technical skills across frontend and backend, and broad exposure to cloud-based architectures and distributed systems
- B.S. Computer Science, related field, or equivalent professional experience
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description