Q2 is seeking an ambitious and adaptable Staff Software Developer experienced in the ins and outs of development in a team setting. As part of our Innovation Studio group based in Austin, TX, you will be working individually and collaboratively to develop, implement, and support 3rd parties who build custom solutions through fast-paced, dynamic projects involving components at every level of the Q2 platform to extend its functionality to meet our clients’ unique needs. Our ideal candidate is someone who finds building tools and documentation for other developers to be rewarding.
- Work individually and collaboratively to build solutions that will run in hundreds of banks and credit union's digital banking application.
- Support, maintain, and resolve problems for 3rd party developers.
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
- Assist and mentor teammates to provide technical leadership and evangelize best practices
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- 8 –12 years of software development experience
- Passion for applying good design principals while exercising pragmatism to keep deadlines
- Experience in all aspects of the software development life cycle
- Experience engineering software in a service-oriented architecture
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- Experience contributing in an Agile development environment
- Good interpersonal skills
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.