Systems Integration Engineer at CrowdStrike
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
- Performs hands-on hardware, software, and network testing and troubleshooting.
- Ensure all devices are verified, sanitized and tested to meet security requirements.
- Design and develop automated tests to ensure platforms can be safely deployed into our DCs.
- Debug and root cause hardware, software, network and test failures.
- Train technicians on the procedures to test and integrate hardware.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
- 5+ years experience in server hardware, network and systems management.
- 5+ years of recent experience with Linux operating systems.
- Must be proficient in shell scripting and Linux Command Line Interface
- Familiarity with automation software (e.g., Puppet, CFEngine, Chef) is a plus.
- Familiarity with virtualization (e.g., VMware)
- Experience with troubleshooting test failures that impact multiple engineering disciplines.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and high visibility environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience with hardware/software integration
- Experience in designing, validating, executing, and documenting hardware test procedures
- High level of organization in multi-tasking to support concurrent project priorities
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work independently and meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage expectations and provide proactive status updates.
- Ability to effectively work with and communicate with all levels of management and individual contributors.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize and execute in a methodical and disciplined manner.
- Ability to communicate technical detail into succinct and fact-based business terminology both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to use independent judgment to make sound, justifiable decisions and take action to solve problems.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lb.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.