Technical Lead, Mobile at Invitae
Invitae is a healthcare technology company that leverages genetic information to empower doctors and patients to make informed medical decisions. Our software engineers work on a variety of projects ranging from innovations in healthcare systems to taming the chaos of biology. We’re constantly improving our tools and technologies to deliver the highest quality actionable information for patient health. If you want to apply your knowledge and skills to improve the lives of billions of people, join our team.
About our team
Invitae needs experienced technical leads to help us achieve our mission. As part of our team, you’ll help bring genetics to the masses by leading a team focused on Mobile development.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for developing roadmaps and organizing tasks within the teams to ensure deliverables are met
- Delegating tasks within the team.
- Design, build and release mobile applications.
- Being hands-on with our production code and driving technical excellence within the team.
- Collaborate with technical and product teams.
- Mentoring software staff in technical aspects
- Help facilitate problem solving across teams and groups
- Help translate business requirements across the company to best-in-class experiences
What you bring:
- Extensive experience in mobile development in a full time, hands on (coding) role.
- Experience with technologies such as React Native
- Experience with agile development.
- Self-motivated individuals who are mission driven - you’re able to make progress towards team and group goals with minimal guidance
- Passion for quality, automation and continuous improvement.
- Passion to recruit, hire and build high performance engineering teams
- Technical experience with cloud and microservice-based architectures
- Experience with CI/CD and technologies such as GitHub Actions and Kubernetes
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.