Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Technical Support Engineer - Advanced Systems (ASE) will participate in periodic case reviews tailored to meet the customer's needs. They will review active cases with the customer, address customer's technical concerns and agree on action plans and priority across all deployed solutions. Additionally, ASEs will coordinate with extended support team as needed to provide a superior level of customer support.
What you'll do
- Delivery of pro-active and preventative deliverables and standard methodologies
- Pro-actively communicating upcoming releases and possible impact
- Guiding customer through complex environment changes
- Providing onsite and production support
- Coordinating regular knowledge transfer sessions
- Coordinating/driving customer technical issues with support/engineering/consulting
- Managing technical issues
- Coordinating customer status calls and reporting
- Leading regular service reviews
What you need to succeed
- Multi-year experience working in complex enterprise IT environments in consulting/troubleshooting/account management/development roles
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills in English a must, another language would be beneficial
- Proven presentation skills, and experience organizing and managing high-profile customer calls and meetings
- Proficiency in Analytical Problem Solving, Building Customer/Partner Relationships, Confidence, Cross-Boundary Collaboration, Impact and Influence, Interpersonal Awareness, Project Management, Strategic Insight, Product & Technology Expertise, Value Selling eCommerce experience.
- Understanding of web technologies (Linux, NGINX, Apache, MySQL, Redis, PHP).
- Experience with Linux CLI and shell scripting.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills.
- In-depth knowledge of web-application security vulnerabilities and how to avoid them, such as understanding PCI compliance concepts
- Must-have: Customer-facing experience in enterprise projects
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- 1+ years programming experience
- 1+ years business analysis experience
- 1+ years of Magento experience