Test Engineer II
As a Senior Test Engineer, you will:
- Write maintainable test automation code that is flexible, elegant, and powerful
- Increase overall system strength and reduce the impact of bugs/outages across a complex software ecosystem
- Share technical knowledge and promoting technical perfection throughout the department
- Contribute to projects and tooling that impact all software teams
- 5 years experience in automation and QA
- 2 years experience with Selenium/WebDriver
- Experience working with multiple engineering teams and establishing standard methodologies
- Can independently create robust solutions
- Previous experience in a team setting preferred
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5-star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.