Threat Response Analyst
The CrowdStrike OverWatch Premium Team is seeking a motivated individual with very strong technical skills to work with a team of analysts and technical staff to understand and fulfill client requirements, exchange threat intelligence with clients and internal teams and brief clients on security threats and incident response. The OverWatch Premium team delivers White Glove service to augment OverWatch hunting and provides a personal, focused and attentive experience to customers that expect a top-tier, proactive, professional service.
To be successful in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter, be committed to ongoing self-education, possess strong customer service skills and have excellent technical problem solving skills.
Open to candidates in New Zealand and Hawaii as well
- Work closely with Threat Response Analysts to convey threats and product recommendations to our customers.
- Coordinate with Security Response team to help design new, interesting or unique threats based on observed malicious behavior.
- Generate high-quality customer deliverables to meet the criteria and expectations of the service such as: conducting ongoing customer environment assessments, performing threat analysis, researching and assessing customer’s threats and IOCs, authoring customer security health reports, holding quarterly customer health-check calls.
- Provide subject matter expertise and insight to clients for industry attack trends and defenses.
- Build strong advisory relationships with customers and continuously exceeding client expectations.
- Guide clients through Threat Response findings and providing subject matter expertise for response activities such as taking remediation actions in situations that require action to be taken.
- Gather client input and feedback across client base to influence service roadmaps.
- Bachelor’s degree in information security or related discipline or the equivalent of 6 years or more in the industry in job experience.
- 2 or more years of significant client relationship management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in managed or enterprise information security services, incident response, forensics, malware analysis, penetration testing, or network defense
- Strong understanding of common enterprise technologies
- Proven ability to convey extremely technical concepts to audiences with varying technical prowess
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.