Coder is a platform for developers by developers. If you are passionate about developer workflows, tools, automation, open source, and want to have an impact on the way code is written, you should apply.
Coder's Enterprise team is seeking a Typescript Software Engineer to improve our dashboard experience through applying designs and implementing features. We are looking for candidates that are passionate about user experience, writing clean code and demonstrate a deep understanding of React and TypeScript.
- Learn Coder Enterprise in-and-out
- Work with a small UX team to implement designs using agile software development
- Write and debug performant React
You may be a fit for the role if you have:
- 2+ years experience working with TypeScript
- 2+ years experience working with React
- Strong Web development skills
- Experience working with a designer to validate and implement designs
- Bonus: Go or backend-oriented experience building RESTful APIs
You should include these in your application:
- Resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- Github, Reddit, or personal blog/portfolio if available
You should be comfortable using this tech stack:
- Bonus: GraphQL
- Bonus: Docker / Kubernetes
We believe that the interview process should be consistent and enjoyable. We prefer to have the entire process take no more than 3 full weeks. During these 3 weeks you will be able to meet a mix of individual contributors, managers, and one of our Co-Founders. If you interview for a position that requires a take home assessment, we will compensate you for your work and time spent.
What Makes Coder Different?
Coder is an engineering-first organization. Our product is built by engineers, for engineers. We’re committed to building an organization and product optimized for engineering happiness. You can expect a fast-paced workflow and minimal meetings. Coder is a remote first company with our HQ in Austin, TX. 🤠
Our basic requirements for employment are:
- A passion for your craft
- A desire to be successful
If you do not meet the above criteria, but still believe that you can deliver results, please write a brief description detailing how you intend to do that
Read Full Job Description