VP, Sales Engineering
The Vice President, Sales Engineering will be responsible for defining, developing, managing and implementing all strategic pre-sales activities and outcomes that align with Procore’s vision, mission and strategic plans. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer and as a key part of the revenue leadership team, this person should have a strong background in partnering with cross functional stakeholders, scaling teams, and driving revenue in a hyper-growth SaaS environment.
What you’ll do:
- Provide technical/functional leadership to the sales team in the development and implementation of customer applications and customer products.
- Scale team across new/existing segments, products, and countries.
- Participate in account planning and strategy development.
- Work cross functionally inside Procore and externally to define new products and use cases.
- Communicate customer voice to R&D leadership, driving product prioritization and roadmap docs.
- Serve as the company liaison on specific technical projects with customers.
- Assist in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Engage with Procore senior/executive leadership to ensure business unit objectives are met.
- Hire, develop and allocate resources, perform employee reviews and evaluations, participate in strategic deals and backup team members as needed to grow regional business.
- As a hands on leader, actively work with team members to solve difficult problems and coordinate corporate/external resources, when required.
- Drive strategic initiatives and programs as needed and actively support the team's career development and advancement.
- Provide guidance to revenue leaders on sales strategy, product obstacles/gaps, as well as represent the team’s needs to Procore’s executive staff.
- Direct and manage pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle.
What we’re looking for:
- Exemplary and influential thinker, communicator and SaaS pre-sales thought leader who gains acceptance of others in sensitive situations across all channels, mediums, and cultures.
- 7+ years of increasing responsibility building, scaling and leading complex SaaS pre-sales organizations past the $250M+ annual recurring revenue mark.
- Experience leading a team of SMEs or industry experts.
- Strong coaching skills around value selling and value based demoing
- Presents flawlessly.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
- Exemplary communication skills inside and outside of Procore.
- Preferred experience in construction or vertical/industry SaaS.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.