Your key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and provide technical expertise for product promotions, marketing campaigns, and other projects across the org
- Design excellent browser based and mobile web user experiences
- Ensure the technical feasibility of the UI/UX designs
- Prepare files, slice/resize images, and optimize file sizes to ensure optimal user experience. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – specifically Photoshop and ideally Illustrator
- Define and maintain the standards of excellence around the delivery of front-end code and experiences
- Test email campaigns across devices and browser types
- Testing on-page components including forms and CTAs, triggers for workflows and delivered emails.
- Collaborate with design partners to influence page layout, interactions, and visual design
- Incorporate recommendations for best practices as it pertains to SEO
What you'll need in order to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in responsive and adaptive web design
- 1 year professional experience with HubSpot COS (SFDC experience a plus)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – specifically Photoshop and ideally Illustrator
Working with usOur people matter to us. We know everyone has family and friends and for that reason our employees receive 20 days (4 weeks) of leave each year. We understand that time away from work is important and we know well-rested and well-rounded people make better decisions…and ultimately are more productive when at work! We pay commensurate with experience and we make sure you’re looked after when it comes to benefits. Our CrewOur team is spread across the globe - mainly in the US and Australia. Our Marketing and Brand teams work together in Austin, Texas. For this position we will need you to join our team in our offices in Austin, Texas. We prefer hands on collaboration so this position is not available for remote workers. Unfortunately we're unable to sponsor people into the US at this time. We are a fast-growing team with big ambitions. We need people who can help us build a solid foundation for the future. If you want to make a difference in a fast-growing team, now is the time to join.