Web Developer at Unity
SpeedTree is looking for an experienced web developer who is passionate about tackling e-commerce and digital content delivery challenges. We are a small team of digital tree enthusiasts at Unity with a wide range of customers from hobbyists to big-name studios like Activision, Ubisoft, Microsoft, and Industrial Light & Magic.
As a web developer at SpeedTree, you will help grow an established website built on WooCommerce and WordPress as well as laying the foundation for innovative ways to delight our customers with efficient content delivery.
What you’ll be doing
- Site optimization and organization as we continue to grow our customer base
- Crafting, implementing, and testing new website tools to help customers find the right applications and assets
- Maintaining a staging site for updates and implementing new features and plugins
What we’re looking for
- Front- and back-end web development experience (PHP, HTML, JS, CSS)
- Experience running and maintaining e-commerce sites serving digital content
- Experience developing for and optimizing WordPress-powered websites
- Experience developing, testing, and customizing WordPress plugins
- Experience with the WooCommerce suite of plugins for WordPress
- Experience using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
You might also have
- Knowledge of current trends in game and VFX development to better understand SpeedTree customers
- A passion for and knowledge of vegetation, real or digital
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.