We are looking for a developer that has familiarity with Workday integrations and is eager to learn more. This role primarily supports the HR organization with integrations in the areas of Benefits, Expenses, Compensation, Recruiting, and Payroll.
- Integration development for HCM systems (Workday primarily)
- Assist in gathering requirements from business users
- Ensure timelines and quality of integrations are met
- Handle bugs fixes / enhancements post-deployment
- Engage with 3rd party vendors
- Workday Integration Toolset (EIB, RaaS, BIRT, DocTrans, Studio)
- Workato (cloud-based middleware)
- Experience with integrations development
- Experience with Workday HCM implementation
- Hands-on experience with middleware platform (Snaplogic, Mule, Workato, Zapier, Informatica, etc.)
- Workday Integration Certified
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.