Experian Consumer Services markets a spectrum of products that assist consumers in managing the financial aspects of key life events, protect their identities and assets and helps to connect them with Experian clients who offer products and services relevant to that life event.
Experian Consumer Services operates the flagship direct to consumer (D2C) branded businesses of Experian.com, FreeCreditReport.com, ProtectMyID.com and CreditReport.com and associated sites like CreditScore.com and FreeCreditScore.com and most recently IdentityWorks.com.
Aside from its D2C vertical, the Affinity, Data Breach and CSID business of Experian Consumer Services, under the new moniker of Partner Solutions, operates several B2B “white label” web properties for more than 135 third party customers such as Wells Fargo, American Express, USAA, Discover and the United States Government. Additionally, ECS’s Partner Solutions business is the premier provider of Data Breach remediation services to some of the world’s most widely known brands that have been victims of large scale data breach incidents including Target, the most significant breach ever documented effecting an estimated 110 million US consumers.
In 2016 Experian acquired CS Identity (CSID). CSID is a leading provider of global identity protection and fraud detection technologies for businesses, their employees, and consumers. CSID’s identity protection services extend beyond credit monitoring to include a full suite of identity monitoring and fraud detection services which were both additive and complementary to Experian’s existing business. The acquisition of CSID was a strategic one; expanding Experian’s already strong capabilities in the identity protection market and giving the company a very flexible platform to improve speed to market.
Experian has an exciting opportunity to join our team as an Executive Administrator to support our General Counsel, Chief Technology Officer and other executive leaders. Experian is an exciting business and constantly evolving products that make a challenging and rewarding place to work. We are looking to hire an energetic person to provide support to the company in a variety of ways such as general clerical, receptionist, and project-based work.
• Support the Executives with a variety of tasks, including but not limited to: expense reports, travel arrangements, coordinating and scheduling meetings, ordering meals and other requests as needed.
• Meet and greet on-site clients and visitors, issue visitor passes following office security procedures, and announce visitors to appropriate personnel.
• Daily mailing/shipping and receiving (light volume) -- receive, sort, and route incoming mail and packages, upkeep postage machine, process all outgoing mail and packages, including Express Mail.
• Perform general clerical duties, including but not limited to: directing phone calls, photocopying, faxing, mailing, filing, etc.
• Coordinate with building maintenance to request work orders and assure work order completion.
• Research, price, and purchase office supplies, furniture, break room supplies, etc. Maintain appropriate stock levels of supplies.
• Manage coffee/kitchen supply delivery service and make occasional store trips for purchases.
• Set up and coordinate meetings, office meals, events, etc. as assigned.
• Serve as the safety coordinator for our office in conjunction with building management
• Assist with company monthly events in regards to planning, logistics, ordering food/supplied and communication to company.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
• Five years of prior clerical experience or office skills
• Associate's degree or equivalent experience is required, Bachelor's degree is preferred
• Excellent time management, communication, human relations and organizational skills
• Must be detail oriented (in your cover letter include our office location address and note this reference)
• Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at once
• Professional and friendly demeanor
• Some prior experience in managing invoices, payments, travel or other relevant experience desired
• Able to adapt to change
• Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
Signs you are our next Executive Administrator:
• You consider yourself a people person and have been known to strike up conversations with strangers
• You enjoy the opportunity to wear many hats and would be bored otherwise
• You think organizing is fun
• You understand the importance of communication
• You are able to anticipate others needs and plan accordingly