Are you a strategic thinker who can prioritize and excel in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy solving accounting and invoicing issues while providing excellent customer service to our clients? Do you want to be a part of the long-term success of Social Solutions? If so, keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions
- Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data
- Verify discrepancies and resolve client's billing issues
- Update receivables by totaling unpaid invoices
- Summarize receivables by maintaining invoice accounts
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients with outstanding accounts
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 0-3 years of Accounting or business experience. This is entry/associate level position
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service and work directly with customers
- Solid research abilities
- Solid math and software skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task effectively
- Analytical thinking, working under pressure, coping with tight deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Why We're Awesome
At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions' software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.