Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the outdoor fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and community you can count on, on and off the field. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our caring teammates, unrivaled technology, one-of-a-kind marketing strategy and everything in-between. CG HQ is the definition of Whatever It Takes. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it for the long haul; CG lifers if you will! We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative work space and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
We are looking for a highly skilled, detail-oriented Accounting Coordinator to join a team of other passionate accounting enthusiasts on a mission to positively impact the physical fitness and ultimately the lives of as many people as possible. As our new Accounting Coordinator, you will be an integral member of the team, responsible for ensuring accurate payments to contractors and vendors; assist with month close, audits, taxes; and preparing financial reports. This role requires you to be analytical, collaborative, and trustworthy. CG's Accounting team thrives on positivity and teamwork amongst all members.
Succeeding as our Accounting Coordinator depends on your strong understanding of the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles as well as financial reporting. You are also ethical, thorough, and attentive to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong problem solving skills are a must in our fast-paced and fast growth environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assist with the preparation of contractor payments
- Utilize our accounting software to enter information into company files or databases, ensuring that all financial records are complete and accurate
- Work closely with other members of the Accounting team to compile, analyze, and report financial data
- Assist with month close procedures
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and yearly financial reports and budgets
- Assist with annual audits
- Act as a point of contact between internal departments and accounting while also serving as a liaison between accounting and external parties
- Review, sort, and code 500+ invoices for approval and payment on a monthly basis
- Innovate by analyzing current procedures and recommending changes to develop and implement best practice accounting procedures
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, continuing education, participating in professional organizations, etc.
- Participate in programs that align with mission, vision and values of the company
- Maintain fluent knowledge of company’s core products and services
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s preferred
- 1-3 years of accounting experience
- Experience with NetSuite and Microsoft Excel
- Strong problem solving, planning and researching skills
- Strict attention to detail, highly organized and efficient
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We're not just another fitness company, we're a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership & Spouse Discount
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- OOOB -- Generous time off approach with results-driven partership