Accounting & Human Resources Specialist
We are seeking an Accounting & HR Specialist for our creative & growing business who will directly interface with the VP of Business Operations & Co-Founders. This person will support business functions for our two entities, Accomplice and DSNxMFG. You are proactive, organized, & thrive on completing tasks with impeccable attention to details.
- Independent; a confident self-starter with a competitive side
- Enjoys troubleshooting and finding the most effective ways of getting things done
- Strives for perfection; failing is not an option
- Matter of fact and data-filled with your communication
- Known for your ‘by the book’ style and loves researching to obtain factual information to be a subject-matter expert
- You expect a lot out of yourself and others and will follow up with team members to insure tasks are done correctly
- Very orderly and streamlined.
- Prefers project-based work, but can complete and delegate tasks to completion
- A person who likes to cross items off their list as they’re completed
In this Role, You will be:
- Working alongside an outsourced Accounting agency
- Processing all AP & AR
- Generating Invoices
- Preparing financial reports for the leadership team
- Processing payroll for employees and 1099 contractors
- Processing all company and employee expense reports
- Creating job advertisements and managing postings across multiple sites
- Company Human Resource POC
- Actively seeking new candidates, reviewing incoming CVs, & conducting screening interviews
- Setting up new hires & guiding them through onboarding
- Administering company PTO plans
- Providing team members with travel & general administrative support
- Depending on the candidate, the role may be expanded to include assisting the CEO with special projects & daily ad-hoc needs
- At least 5 years supporting businesses in an administrative capacity, bookkeeping, payroll and HR administration experience.
- Experience in a service based & small to mid-size business
- Strong & effective communication skills
About the Role:
- Office is located on South Congress in Austin
- Ability to work from home (1-3 days per week)
- Part-time and/or flex schedules will be considered for the right candidate.
- Full-time employees: 75% Employer Sponsored Health Care & Unlimited PTO