Accounting Implementation Specialist at Restaurant365
How you'll add value:
- Be an expert in the onboarding process and the customer's point of contact throughout implementation.
- Develop and manage relationships with 15-20+ customers through multi-week onboarding process.
- Manage the full project lifecycle; interpret project scope, train, problem-solve, request approvals, manage tasks, level resources, and be an advocate for your customer’s unique needs
- Act as liaison between customers and other R365 internal Customer Success teams.
- Consult with customers and be proactive in enacting customer solutions.
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- B.S. in Accounting or strong accounting background preferred.
- Effective oral and written communication
- Tech-savvy. Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to build and maintain long-lasting business relationships
- Loves to problem-solve
- Positive team focused attitude
- Exposure to multiple ERP systems preferred
- Software implementation experience is a huge plus!
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a family who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication.