Miro is looking for a talented GL Manager to join our growing team and help us scale for the future, in a fast-paced environment that’s growing rapidly. The Accounting Manager will manage all aspects of GL function, including month-end close, consolidations and financial reporting. The ideal individual is a well-rounded top performer who can be a key contributor in a hyper growth environment.What you’ll do
- Manage the monthly, quarterly, and year-end accounting close activities
- Analyze general ledger account activity, prepare or review journal entries and reconciliations
- Ensure consistent implementation of corporate accounting principles and procedures in compliance with US GAAP and company policy.
- Supervise and mentor a distributed team of accounting professionals.
- Timely preparation of financial statements and supporting schedules.
- Build out and maintain process documentation, and process improvements implementation.
- Help drive flux analysis for balance sheet and income statement
- Manage special projects as needed (e.g. audits, system implementations, international expansion, Strategic Finance support).
- 6+ years of accounting experience, both public accounting and industry
- Previous experience as an accountant in a high-growth environment
- B.A. or B.S degree in Accounting or Finance and CPA required
- Month-end close experience
- A demonstrated history of solving complex operational and accounting challenges
- Desire to exceed expectations and drive positive change in the organization
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time and self-management skills, ability to prioritize and multitask to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- Brand new offices!
- Team outings
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!