Accounting Process Analyst
ScaleFactor is on a mission to transform the way small business owners and operators understand and grow their businesses. Our Strategy team is looking for a Accounting Process Analyst to focus on ScaleFactor’s top priorities—solving complex business problems, providing critical business insights to our executive team, and ensuring cross functional alignment in furtherance of our strategic initiatives. This role will have a direct impact on how effective we are at achieving ScaleFactor’s mission to transform the way small businesses grow. Come join a creative team of fun, diverse people dedicated to this common goal.
The Accounting Process Analyst has a direct impact on the way ScaleFactor runs and operates its business from sales to customer support, focused on identifying, documenting, and improving business processes across the company. Your ideas help drive changes across the organization, increasing the performance of our Sales, Product, Engineering, and Customer Experience teams. You maintain a positive attitude, representing ScaleFactor’s culture and values to those around you.
Your day to day as a Accounting Process Analyst consists of, but is not limited to the following:
- Utilizing ScaleFactor’s tools and methodologies to outline business processes and communicate proposed improvements
- Collaborating cross functionally to draw out business processes and align the efforts of each team to improve business performance
- Developing and helping implement changes to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the Company’s day-to-day operations utilizing data driven decisions
- Focusing on the strategic priorities of ScaleFactor’s executives, carrying out your day-to-day activities to support those priorities
- Serving as an example of ScaleFactor culture and values
- Bachelor’s degree with any concentration/major or equivalent work experience
- Two or more years of combined experience in public accounting or management consulting focused on finance and accounting operations
- Experience communicating with and presenting to a wide range of audiences, including senior executives
- Experience developing, optimizing, and implementing improved business processes
- Experience with cloud-based finance and accounting tools, including Xero, QBO, Gusto, Bill.com, Expensify, Abacus, etc.
- Join an Amazing Place to Work, as Voted by Austin Business Journal’s Best Places to Work (2017 and 2018) and Glassdoor (Rated 4.9 of 5 Stars)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation, Flexible Schedules, and Off-Sites
- Dog and Cat Friendly Offices Located in Hip East Austin
- Weekly Catered Lunches, Cold Brewed Coffee, and Office Snacks
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Packages
- Stock Options for Full Time Employees
Apply online if this role describes you!