Accounting Specialist (New Customer Onboarding Team)
ScaleFactor is working to pioneer big change in our industry, and we need people that enjoy venturing into uncharted territory and blazing a trail with innovative solutions. If you are a savvy Accounting Specialist who wants to be an integral part of our New Customer Onboarding Team, we would like to talk to you!
JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST NEW CUSTOMER ONBOARDING TEAM
You are highly self-motivated and versatile Accounting Specialist with a can-do attitude, have incredible attention to detail, and are looking to work for a fast growing Fintech company that is changing the way the industry views finance and accounting for SMEs. You are open to change and possess a willingness to embrace new technology and software. Your accounting knowledge and administrative skills are some of your strengths as well as your ability to handle multiple customers’ needs concurrently while providing a delightful experience. Your ability to juggle tasks and changing priorities, work ethic, emotional intelligence, positive energy, and desire to immerse yourself in your craft make you the best at what you do. You love speaking to customers and know what it takes to get the customer to work alongside you to complete necessary tasks.
You will work with the New Customer Onboarding Team’s Onboarding Manager to welcome new customers to the ScaleFactor community by performing the following tasks:
- Conduct meetings with customers to welcome them to ScaleFactor and outline the onboarding journey
- Gather key information such as system access, historical data, and current processes and follow up with the customer when needed
- Introduce, familiarize, and train customers on ScaleFactor’s proprietary technology as well as any other necessary external systems
- Create project deliverable timelines and work with the customer and the Onboarding Manager to ensure deadlines are met
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting highly preferred, other business degrees considered with commensurate work experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with customer-facing and consultative work experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an accounting role either as an accounting analyst, accountant, bookkeeper, accounting clerk, or equivalent
- Previous client-facing roles
- Experience with cloud accounting tools including, but not limited to Xero, QBO, Gusto, Bill.com, Expensify, and Abacus
- Work at one of Austin’s Best Places to Work + voted one of Coolest Austin Companies
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health, dental, and vision benefits package
- Unlimited vacation, flexible hours & optional work offsite days
- Stock options for all our full time employees
- Unlimited cold brew coffee, snacks, catered Friday lunch, meals on work late days
- Dog and cat friendly offices located in hip East Austin
BE OUR NEXT ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST - CUSTOMER ONBOARDING TEAM
If this role describes you, we look forward to receiving your completed accounting specialist application online!
Keywords: CFO, Controller, SOX/Internal Controls/Compliance, Auditor, Staff Accountant, Senior Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll Specialist, Data Entry, Entry Level Accountant, Financial Reporting, SEC Reporting, Process Improvement, Management Consulting, CPA, CFA, MBA, Collections, Billing, Accounting & Financial Reporting, Financial Planning, Financial Analysis, Back Office Operations, Banking Operations, Collateral Management, Commercial Credit & Lending, Compliance, Corporate Actions, Credit Analysis, Underwriting, Derivatives, Equity Analyst, Fund/Portfolio Accounting, Government Clearance, International And Domestic Trade Support, Investment Analyst, Performance Analyst, Portfolio Administrator, Portfolio Analyst, Research Analyst, Intermediate Level Accountant Other: Financial Planner, Cost Accountant, Portfolio Manager, Finance Manager, Financial Reporting Analyst, International Controller, Financial Analyst, VP Of Finance, Treasurer, Assistant Controller, Bookkeeper, Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Mutual Fund Analyst, Credit Analyst, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Manager, Financial Assistant, Director Of Investor Relations, Procurement Specialist, Purchasing Manager, Fixed Asset Accounting, Business Process Reengineering, Risk Management, Value-Added Analysis, SAP, GAAP, Financial Projections, General Ledger, Trial Balance, Financial Statements, Expense Analysis, Tax Reporting, Tax Planning, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Portfolio Management, Cross-Functional Team Leadership, Financial And Strategic Planning, P&L Management, Auditing And Compliance, Operating And Working Capital, Budget Management, Mergers And Acquisitions, Cash-Flow Management, Business Valuations, Data Warehouse Reporting, Audits And Compliance, A/P, A/R, Regulatory Accounting, Microsoft Excel, Bank Reconciliations, Crystal Reports, Hyperion, Spreadsheet