Accounting Specialist at ScaleFactor
Accounting Specialist - Accounts Receivable, Credit & Lending, Collections
Are you an Accounting Specialist interested in solving complex challenges? If so, consider joining our growing BizOps team where we’re building new tech specifically designed to remove the barriers to financial clarity that small business owners face every day. Ready for your next challenge?
**PLEASE note that this position will be starting in June 2020**
A Little About You:
You are passionate about technology and innovation and looking for a cutting-edge place to learn, thrive, and grow. You possess the entrepreneurial drive & spirit to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment, and you are excited by working with customers in various situations. Your problem-solving, proactive decision-making, and project management skills are top notch.
Scalefactor’s Accounting Specialist - AR/Credit/Lending will own a wide range of accounts receivable portfolio management, collections, and credit support activities for the company to facilitate the timely collection and management of receivable assets while minimizing risk.
- Report to the Senior Corporate Accountant while working closely with the VP of Credit and Lending
- Make collection calls, monitor and collect accounts receivable balances, update account status records and collection efforts
- Interact with customers and multiple departments within the company to effectively administer credit policies, procedures & objectives
- Investigate historical data for each debt or bill to resolve billing and customer credit issues
- Respond to all customer requests daily through email or telephone
- Audit, reconcile, correct, and communicate any discrepancies in customer invoices to customers
- Exceptional Excel skills
- 2 + years of professional collections experience
- Solid experience in analyzing, interpreting general revenue documents & contracts
- Strong track record in prioritizing responsibilities, meeting deadlines,recognizing problems, gathering data, drawing valid conclusions, and effectively presenting information to managers, peers, and customers
- Experience in working effectively with a wide variety of people
Bonus Points:Understanding of SaaS software industry, Bank ACH Submission/Return processKnowledge of relevant Lending Debt Collection regulatory requirementsExperience in a lending environment, Salesforce, NetSuite, Third party collections, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements
- To work alongside the best and brightest in the industry
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
JOIN the BizOps Team as our new Accounting Specialist - AR/Credit/Lending! If this role describes you, we look forward to receiving your completed Accounting Specialist - AR/Credit/Lending application online!
Keywords: CFO, Controller, SOX/Internal Controls/Compliance, Auditor, Staff Accountant, Senior Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll Specialist, Data Entry, Entry Level Accountant, Financial Reporting, SEC Reporting, Process Improvement, Management Consulting, CPA, CFA, MBA, Collections, Billing, Accounting & Financial Reporting, Financial Planning, Financial Analysis, Back Office Operations, Banking Operations, Collateral Management, Commercial Credit & Lending, Compliance, Corporate Actions, Credit Analysis, Underwriting, Derivatives, Equity Analyst, Fund/Portfolio Accounting, Government Clearance, International And Domestic Trade Support, Investment Analyst, Performance Analyst, Portfolio Administrator, Portfolio Analyst, Research Analyst, Intermediate Level Accountant,
Other: Financial Planner, Cost Accountant, Portfolio Manager, Finance Manager, Financial Reporting Analyst, International Controller, Financial Analyst, VP Of Finance, Treasurer, Assistant Controller, Bookkeeper, Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Mutual Fund Analyst, Credit Analyst, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Manager, Financial Assistant, Director Of Investor Relations, Procurement Specialist, Purchasing Manager, Fixed Asset Accounting, Business Process Reengineering, Risk Management, Value-Added Analysis, SAP, GAAP, Financial Projections, General Ledger, Trial Balance, Financial Statements, Expense Analysis, Tax Reporting, Tax Planning, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Portfolio Management, Cross-Functional Team Leadership, Financial And Strategic Planning, P&L Management, Auditing And Compliance, Operating And Working Capital, Budget Management, Mergers And Acquisitions, Cash-Flow Management, Business Valuations, Data Warehouse Reporting, Audits And Compliance, A/P, A/R, Regulatory Accounting, Microsoft Excel, Bank Reconciliations, Crystal Reports, Hyperion, Spreadsheet