Accounting Support Specialist at Restaurant365
How you'll value:
- Educate clients and explain and functionality of accounting software applications to help restaurant processes and features
- Respond to client questions, troubleshoot issues, and recommend or perform actions to correct problems
- Analyze accounting data and provide recommendations to bridge any gaps between legacy system processes and our platform
- Ensure customer issues are fully resolved and provide detailed documentation
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with a high degree of discretion
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Degree with emphasis in business, finance, and/or accounting
- Accounting experience
- Restaurant industry experience
- Strong understanding of general business principles
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong skills customer-service
- Clear and effective oral and written communication
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a family who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication.