Accounts Payable Manager at SailPoint
The Accounts Payable Manager oversees all functions of Accounts Payable and Expense Reporting.The Accounts Payable Manager must be detailed-oriented to facilitate a high volume of T&E, invoice, and purchase order requests. Additionally, the position facilitates various SOX and audit requirements, as well as various AP and T&E reconciliations.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Manage daily Accounts Payable (AP) activity including invoice processing and related payments, purchase order approvals and vendor add approvals.
- Manage T&E processing and related reimbursements.
- Ensure general ledger coding for AP invoices/credits and T&E reports are accurate.
- Supervise annual 1099 tax reporting for Accounts Payable.
- Administer and maintain the Concur expense reporting system.
- Manage AP and T&E SOX related controls and documentation.
- Manage AP and T&E Audit requirements and related testing.
- Prepares or supervises preparation of related AP and T&E account reconciliations.
- Assist with various projects and upgrades as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- 5+ years of hands-on accounts payable and/or expense reporting experience, GL accounting experience a plus
- Experience with ERP systems required, INTACCT preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office with at least intermediate skills in Excel
- Experience with Concur expense reporting system a plus
- Experience with Zycus procure to pay system a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.