Accounts Payable Manager at Arrive Logistics
In this role, you will:
- Manage all aspects of vendor invoice processing, including account set up; collection of required vendor documents; invoice review; accurate general ledger posting; cash disbursement (wire transfers, ACH, and checks); review and follow up of AP agings; and vendor account reconciliations.
- Manage, develop and mentor the Accounts Payables team, including our outsourced processing team, by setting job expectations, providing individual feedback and conducting routine performance reviews.
- Develop employee training tools that detail clear policies and procedures.
- Work with cross-functional teams to resolve vendor document collection and invoice processing problems; resolve non-routine, complex issues with internal partners and external vendors.
- Manage and review the vendor master file including payment terms, 1099 reporting, payment methods, and contact information to ensure accuracy of vendor data.
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding Arrive’s end-to-end procure-to-pay processes and related systems (NetSuite, Hubtrans, EDI).
- Partner with FP&A team to forecast cash disbursements.
- Provide weekly reporting of invoice processing and aging of open loads.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices, make recommendations to improve quality of invoice processing procedures.
- Plan and implement initiatives to significantly reduce cost per invoice processed, and DPO in Unsettled Carrier Expense.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- A bachelor’s degree in business from a respected educational institution.
- 3+ years supervising high volume AP in large complex organizations.
- Large ERP experience required, NetSuite experience preferred.
- Freight brokerage experience preferred
- Spanish language skills strongly preferred.
- Passion for accuracy, details and organization.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- A sense of urgency, hands-on approach, bias for action.
- Unquestioned personal integrity and work ethic.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!