Accounts Payable Specialist at ESO
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:16 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, August 11, 2021
ESO is seeking an accounting professional that will help certify the accurate and timely execution of accounts payables processes. Reporting to Assistant Controller and working with a team of professionals worldwide. An individual who is highly organized and can prioritize diverse and competing tasks in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
· Enter invoices and check requests into the accounting system, generate payments
· Enter and submit Accounts Payable credit card expense reports timely
· Track and submit quarterly VAT Reclaim forms
· Resolve positive pay issues
· Identify and assist in resolving payable process opportunities
· Prepare timely and accurate Form 1099’s
· Assist in the processing of expense reports, including tracking of employee expense report submissions
Who You Are - the essentials:
· Demonstrated knowledge of accounts payable techniques, terminology, and tools
· Demonstrated familiarity and experience in the use of computer and commonly used software including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite
· Proficiency in payables processing applications and software
· High level of skill at building relationships within the organization
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy
Who You Are - the desirables:
· Bill.com or other software-based payable systems
· Concur or other expense reporting systems
· NetSuite Experience
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our US offices and our Belfast, Northern Ireland office.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.
Read Full Job Description