Accounts Receivable Analyst at Medallia
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:08 p.m. (CST) on Monday, August 10, 2020
Medallia’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust Medallia’s Experience Cloud™, which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, Medallia is growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, and Tel Aviv. Here, we value people for each of the aspects that make them whole. We believe that people should not be defined only by a job title—nobody is "just an engineer" or "just a salesperson." We are each partners, parents, children, siblings, friends, and former classmates. We have different backgrounds and we celebrate different cultures. And, just like our product, we honor each of the experiences that build our people.
At Medallia we hire the whole person, not just a part of them.
Medallia is seeking a detail-oriented Accounts Receivable Analyst to join our growing Finance Team. This role will report into the Credit & A/R Manager and this new member will have the opportunity to make company-wide impact through implementing billing best practices and resolving customer balances for payment to ensure we hit our cash flow targets. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
Please note that this position can be based remotely in the USA.
- Perform accounts receivable collections activity for our world-wide customers.
- Work directly with customers and partners to resolve outstanding invoice issues and residual balances, maximizing recoveries and minimizing write-offs.
- Partner cross-functionally with Sales, Deal Desk, Operations, Order Management, Revenue Accounting and Legal teams to research and resolve customer inquiries and/or disputes.
- Manage new customer on-boarding process, including credit risk review, provide supporting documents to customer and customer portal registration.
- Contribute to efforts to enhance policies and procedures that streamline credit and revenue operations processes.
- Assist with audit requests and review as needed.
- Perform other special projects and analyses as directed by management.
- 3+ years of B2B collections experience
- 2+ years of Microsoft Excel experience
- 2+ years of overall revenue operations experience including order processing/billing and collections
- NetSuite experience (or other ERP systems)
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work well with cross-functionally both internally and externally.
At Medallia, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.
Read Full Job Description