Accounts Receivable Billing Specialist at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce is currently looking for a detail oriented self-starter to join our Accounts Receivable Team as a Billing Analyst. The Finance and Accounting Departments support both internal and external customers and we'd love to have you join the team. We are a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
What You'll Do
- Provide outstanding Billing execution to our internal and external customers
- Respond to ticket requests while proactively keeping all stakeholders updated on the status of the issue
- Research and resolve billing issues
- Timely review and set up of contracts in the Billing system
- Process customer chargeback disputes by gathering evidence to be submitted to financial institution
- Work cross-functionally with Managed Account teams, Sales, and Client Services, as well as other organizations towards timely and correct billing standards
- Engage in sometimes difficult conversations while maintaining an always-professional and customer-first attitude
- Process refund and credit requests
- Develop and maintain process/training documentation for improving billing procedures
- Participate in monthly and quarterly Accounting Close activities as needed
- Assist with general operational projects and issues as needed
Who You Are
- 3+ years experience in Billing within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent time management
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite
- Strong Microsoft Excel & Zuora Billing System skills is a plus
- Experience with SaaS billing systems
- Extreme attention to detail
- A passion for world class customer care is a must
- Excellent written/verbal communication and client relationship skills
- Ambitious, self-motivated, goal-oriented and driven towards success
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.