What we do:
TrendKite, named one of Austin’s Top Workplaces by the American-Statesman, is at the forefront of a communications revolution. TrendKite is a growth-stage startup focused on building software to help the world's biggest brands generate, amplify, and measure the impact of their communications.
Thousands of the world’s top brands, including Google, Patagonia, Nokia, Marriott and Hershey rely on TrendKite to manage their digital PR process. The TrendKite platform takes PR and communications programs from analog to digital, enabling marketing teams to integrate their trusted earned media results into all their marketing efforts.
What you'll do:
- Process incoming client payments
- Read contracts and process invoices accordingly
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Maintain a professional, customer-centric demeanor while facing difficult conversations
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Work cross-functionally with our Legal, Sales and Account Management teams to ensure timely and accurate billing standards
What we're looking for:
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Experience in operating spreadsheets
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or 3-4 years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Experience at a SaaS company or looking to get your foot in the door at one!
- Experience with Quickbooks, SaasOptics and Salesforce a plus
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth, dynamic environment
- You are a team player! Someone who is ambitious, self-motivated & driven towards success
Consistently named one of the best places to work in Austin, TrendKite employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
We build digital PR software for communications, PR and marketing professionals. Digital PR is an exciting, dynamic space with tremendous growth potential. As PR becomes increasingly digital, the entire industry is evolving very quickly, and we’re here to help our customers stay ahead of those changes.
At TrendKite, we pride ourselves on working together as one team, while pushing ourselves and each other to always be improving. We put our customers first in all the decisions we make. Our values are foundational to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a high-growth business without losing sight of what got us here - our employees and our customers.
We’re headquartered in Austin, with offices in London and Atlanta. We offer a number of great benefits and perks to all our employees, and are always striving to make TrendKite a better place to work every day. Join us!
TrendKite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.