Accounts Receivable Manager at Arrive Logistics
In this role, you will:
- Manage all aspects of customer receivable processing, including account set up; invoice creation and review; invoice delivery; cash application; aging review and follow up; customer account reconciliations; transfer of problem accounts to collections team.
- Manage Accounts Receivable department; establish measurable department/personal goals and measurable department performance metrics.
- Develop and mentor the Accounts Receivable team by setting job expectations, providing individual feedback and conducting routine performance reviews.
- Develop employee training tools that detail clear policies and procedures.
- Manage resolution of invoicing problems; resolve non-routine, complex issues with internal and external customers.
- Provide weekly reporting of invoicing totals, cash receipts, cash applications, and invoice adjustments. Review accounts receivable agings and provide professional weekly status reports. Set actionable goals for improvement of DSO on billed and unbilled receivables.
- Decentralize AR processing to be collocated with sales teams and into field sales offices.
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding Arrive’s end-to-end order-to-cash processes and related systems (NetSuite, Hubtrans, EDI).
- Partner with FP&A team to forecast cash collections.
- Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection procedures.
- Plan and implement initiatives to significantly reduce cost per invoice processed.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- A bachelor’s degree in business from a respected educational institution.
- 3+ years supervising high volume AR in large complex organizations.
- Large ERP experience required, NetSuite experience preferred.
- Freight brokerage experience preferred
- Spanish language skills preferred.
- Passion for accuracy, details and organization.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- A sense of urgency, hands-on approach, bias for action.
- Unquestioned personal integrity and work ethic.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!