Accounts Receivable Specialist
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with our sales team & sales managers to understand their clients and related accounting needs.
- Display top-notch customer service skills as you answer inbound inquiries from our clients and build relationships with customer accounting contacts.
- Learn each customer’s invoicing portal and develop processes to maximize collections and minimize billing discrepancies.
- Proactively research payment details and reach out to clients as needed.
- Pull weekly reports and distribute for internal consumption.
- Follow AR trending patterns to predict & prevent past due invoices.
- Strive to meet & exceed aging goals on a consistent basis.
- Settle payments with customers, keeping sales reps informed every step of the way!
- Resolve payment disputes thoroughly, involving management when appropriate.
- Execute administrative tasks, including document uploading and retrieval.
- Represent the Arrive brand through transparent & professional communication with customers via phone and email.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- One year of experience in an accounts receivable role, preferred.
- Two years of experience in a customer service-oriented role, preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to problem-solve independently or collaboratively, depending on the situation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- An “LFG” mentality - once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary + monthly incentive opportunities!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Sweat it out using our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.