Amherst is revolutionizing the way U.S. real estate is priced, managed and financed in order to unlock opportunities for all market participants. Driven by data, analytics, and technology, Amherst has a 20-year history of anticipating where the next risks and opportunities are likely to emerge and designing actionable strategies for investors to capitalize on opportunities across residential real estate, commercial real estate and public securities. Amherst, along with its affiliates and subsidiaries, has more than 900 employees, $5 billion under management and approximately $15 billion under advisement and oversight. www.amherst.com.
Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Amherst’s systems and processes to support/service client relationships
- Summarize client/prospect meetings/calls and post notes to the CRM system; update and manage contact, account, and related information in the CRM
- Create presentations, investment summaries, and other marketing materials
- Support in the creation and response to requests for information (RFPs, RFI, DDQs, etc), inquiries and database maintenance in support of Amherst Capital’s sales efforts. Work with internal teams to determine the necessary information and draft responses to new questions.
- Maintain information on market and competitor developments. Undertake market and competitor analysis (both quantitative and qualitative) as appropriate
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Detail-oriented, meticulous, intellectually curious
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; this role will interact with senior management
- Demonstrated time management and organization skills
- Ability to manage multiples tasks and meet strict deadlines
- High energy, driven, proactive
- Proven analytical skills and ability to transform abstract ideas into clear, well-organized slides and summaries
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Undergraduate degree
- The entrepreneurial nature of Amherst requires a high degree of day-to-day problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude.
Our full-time employee benefits include:
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k match
- Flexible PTO including 7 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday, and 1 volunteer day
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings account)
- Professional career development and reimbursement
- Up to 16 weeks paid maternity leave; up to 4 weeks of paid parental leave
- Backup childcare offered through Bright Horizons
- Relaxed casual environment with virtual office events
Amherst is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.