Analyst, Investor Services at Amherst
Amherst is revolutionizing the way U.S. real estate is priced, managed and financed in order to unlock opportunities for all market participants. Driven by data, analytics, and technology, Amherst has a 20-year history of anticipating where the next risks and opportunities are likely to emerge and designing actionable strategies for investors to capitalize on opportunities across residential real estate, commercial real estate and public securities. Amherst, along with its affiliates and subsidiaries, has more than 900 employees, $5 billion under management and approximately $15 billion under advisement and oversight. www.amherst.com.
The Amherst Residential platform provides a comprehensive suite of services to facilitate the ownership of single family rental properties, including property management services, asset level financing and asset management services. With a deep understanding of and proprietary analytics on the single family home and mortgage markets, Amherst's platform combines a unique combination of national scale with local market knowledge and execution.
Amherst Residential Capital Management seeks an Investor Services Analyst to join its expanding team. The Investor Services Analyst will be responsible for generating operating reports for investors, ensuring accuracy and completeness of required reports and compliance with investor guidelines.
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly deliverables, ensuring timeliness and accuracy.
- Develop new reports as needed/requested to provide timely and accurate information to decision-makers.
- Maintain an accurate inventory of reports and any modifications.
- Work with the Manager and investors to evaluate and clarify requests. Offer alternative solutions when applicable.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of reports and taking corrective action to optimize or improve the performance of the reports when necessary.
- Responsible for the production and coordination of investor communications, including letters, slides/presentation materials, and other investor materials.
- Serve as needed as a day-to-day resource for certain members of the investment community.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in a related field (business, accounting, finance, economics) preferred
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k match
- Flexible PTO, 8 paid holidays
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings account)
- Professional career development and reimbursement
- Relaxed casual environment and weekly/quarterly office events!
Amherst is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.