What you’ll be called: AP Accountant
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
What you’ll do:
As our AP Accountant, you will be responsible for processing accounts payable and other related functions of the Finance department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor vendor accounts to ensure payments are up to date and correspond with vendors to resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Process accounts payable invoices and check requests; ensure upload into accounting software.
- Administer vendor banking information.
- Prepare and post general journal transactions.
- Assist with month-end closing.
- Other general administrative, accounting, and clerical responsibilities, as assigned.
- 2 or more years of experience in accounts payable.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and data entry.
- BS or BBA in Accounting, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working with ERP or another middle-market accounting software.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.