Ranked a 2019 Best Workplaces in Texas, AdAction Interactive is seeking an Accounts Receivable Accountant to join our ever-expanding team. This is a newly created position on our Finance and Accounting team and you will be working hand in hand with our Assistant Controller to effectively and efficiently process the company’s full-cycle AR function. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing company in the mobile advertising industry.
- Assist with credit evaluation for new clients during onboarding, monitor client accounts approaching credit limits and take necessary actions to minimize credit risk, and support evaluation of accounts seeking increased credit limits.
- Responsible for generating monthly invoice reporting to be used by Accounting, BI and Account Management teams.
- Ensure monthly revenue numbers are entered accurately and in accounting system in a timely manner.
- Review documented approvals for monthly invoices verifying accuracy of revenue numbers, checking for and investigating negative variances, and obtaining internal approvals, as needed.
- Follow up with Account Management team regarding unapproved invoices, obtaining statuses, and ensuring invoices are closed and distributed in a timely manner.
- Manage the collections process including monitoring aging receivables, sending out scheduled payment reminders, tracking collections notes, etc.
- Own weekly past due reporting and work with Account Management team ensuring they are aware of payment issues.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance, preferred
- 1-3 years related work experience in accounting or bookkeeping (experience using Quickbooks preferred)
- Strong technical accounting and financial analytical skills
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable, and organized
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, pivot priorities and successfully manage time-sensitive requests
- Strong MS Excel skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
AdAction celebrates individuality and we value each other’s hard work by celebrating with exciting activities, lavish happy hours, complimentary meals, seasonal sports, and an all-inclusive staff retreat. We offer a flexible work schedule, including generous PTO, and a benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance and up to 6% 401k matching.
Read Full Job Description