RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The Core Operations team at RigUp is hiring an AR Revenue Operations Manager that will be responsible for driving the in-house and outsourced day-to-day high-volume AR support operations and supporting the outsourcing partner to achieve exceptional KPIs.
Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who have a strong understanding of accounting and operations processes and be a driven, process-minded individual. In this role, you will be expected to provide detailed analysis, take ownership and identify process improvement opportunities for existing processes and controls and lead implementation of such improvements, drive operational efficiencies and develop scalable solutions. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage end-to-end AR process for the marketplace operations
- Lead the AR support operation and help implement an efficient, scalable team for a rapidly growing business
- Create, measure and report on key AR metrics
- Maintain and document relevant policies and procedures
- Partner with Accounting and other Core Operations counterparts ensuring that efficient processes are aligned
- Collaborate with all cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering, Onboarding, etc.) to consider process and system enhancements, while building strong, collaborative working relationships
- Build relationships with key customers and manage conversations around setup, billing and customer expectations
- Drive process improvements and automation in the area of dispute management
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 8+ years of experience in Financial Operations (i.e. accounts receivable, collections)
- Experience in KPI reporting and dashboards
- Experience with working with and managing outsourced vendors
- Experience working with a growing business and scaling an operation for success
- Experience identifying problematic areas and determining root cause
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in planning, analyzing, and presentation skills
- Experience with NetSuite and 3rd party invoicing applications (Open Invoice, Field Glass, etc)
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
RigUp, a digital platform bringing modern workforce and vendor management to underserved industries, is one of the fastest growing companies in Austin. Founded in 2014, RigUp initially focused on the energy industry – empowering contract workers in oil and gas, solar, and wind to take home more pay for the same work, with better insurance and benefit options. The RigUp solution has expanded into equipment and vendor management, as well as on-demand, app-based service fulfillment, bringing cost savings and operational efficiencies to energy companies across the United States. Recent expansion will bring the RigUp platform to additional, energy-adjacent industries that rely on contract labor.
As a world-class employer, RigUp is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description