AR Specialist at Wheel
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:18 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, June 15, 2021
Wheel is powering virtual care. We are a healthcare technology company bringing together both the tech infrastructure and the clinicians to power many of the industry’s leading telehealth services. By enabling more companies and clinicians to participate in virtual care, Wheel is helping to connect patients to the best care for their health needs.
We’re a hybrid-remote company with a hub in Austin, Texas, and we are proud to have been recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work and Best Small Company to Work For. Wheel is backed by top investors; Lightspeed Venture Partners, CRV, Tusk Ventures, and Silverton Partners. We’re looking for new Wheelies who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
Wheel is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist who will join our growing finance team and will take ownership of Wheel’s client billing operations. The right candidate will be determined to achieve effective and seamless support of business operations, including timely and accurate customer billing, responding to internal and external business inquiries, and collaborating with internal teams to meet company goals.
- Keep track of customer invoices and manage the timely receipt of payments, including regular outreach to customers
- Maintain accounts receivable customer records and detailed notes
- Monitor accounts receivable aging- devise and implement process adjustments to maintain benchmarks
- Oversee and initiate outbound written and verbal communication to complete customer billing cycle
- Enter and process payments for customers with accuracy and few errors or omissions
- Provide quick and responsive ongoing administrative support to customers
- Analyze contract terms and answer related questions from both internal and external customers
- Identify and resolve discrepancies in billing issues
- Manage accuracy of key customer contract terms and renewal dates in business systems (Netsuite and Salesforce)
- Support accurate and timely generation and delivery of customer invoices
- Contribute to accounting information system development and scaling financial operations
- Minimum Associates Degree in accounting, finance or a relevant field required
- 2+ years’ experience in an accounting or financial role
- Proven experience with invoicing and collecting customer payments
- Experience working within NetSuite, Salesforce and Google Spreadsheets
- Experience working with medium-sized to enterprise level customers
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with ability to prioritize
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to learn and be coached
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.
Read Full Job Description