AR/Cash Specialist at Realtor.com
The AR Specialist works under the supervision of the AR/Cash Manager. They will be responsible for the accounts receivable process of payment receipts, research to identify customer and processing real estate closing documentation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage Accounts Receivable and ensure the accuracy of invoices
• Receive check and electronic payments and apply them to the appropriate invoices
• Review closing statements for each home sale to ensure accuracy of receipts
• Update internal CRM with all relevant transaction details
• Other duties as assigned by management
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
• 2+ years work experience required
• Experience in Accounts Receivable preferred but not required
• Strong Organizational Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Time Management
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and deliver results in an efficient manner
• PC Proficiency – Oracle, Salesforce, Other Accounting Applications, Excel, Word
• Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• General Math Skills
• Hours generally are weekday, regular work hours
• Position requires prolonged standing or sitting
• Position will be required to work in the Scottsdale, AZ or Austin, TX office once re-opened.
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees that work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, 70 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices across Canada and the US and lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make home buying and selling easier, and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.