What you’ll be called: Assistant Controller
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2019; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where transforming the real estate industry through technology is our primary goal.
What you’ll do:
Work closely with the CFO and the Controller of KWRI to provide financial reports, statements, forecasts and special projects to provide accurate and timely information to the finance team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, review and analyze monthly financials statements, monthly and ad hoc reporting, annual budgets and quarterly forecasts, and coordinate special projects under the direction of the Controller.
- Review accounting policies, internal controls and segregation of duties to provide process improvement recommendations.
- Convert all internal financial statements to a GAAP basis at yearend and periodically throughout the year as required.
- Coordinate external audits or engagements and review audited financial statements.
- Cross-train to provide support on critical functions.
- Supervise special accounting projects.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Accounting or Finance.
- 7 or more years of Controller, Assistant Controller or accounting management experience.
- Proficient in MS office, specifically Excel, and Google Suite.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Public accountant experience.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, TX. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.