AVP Finance, Value Based Products at Ascension
We are seeking an Associate Vice President Finance to develop and drive strategies to advance health capabilities in diverse market environments.
What You Will Do
- Leads all financial and proforma related activities and strategic development related to Insurance Products and Value Based Products.
- Work with the CRO and other components of the Finance Organization to drive strategic
development surrounding Ascension's Value Based Care and Products
- Liaises with leader to provide support for contract performance management, monitoring, reporting and relationship management.
- Collaborate with Ascension and finance leadership to develop a Value Based Products strategy. Drive sustainable growth and measure the economic viability of the strategy.
- Coordinate with Managed Care to develop holistic payor contracting relationships.
- Provide guidance around strategic contracts - in collaboration with Managed Care, manage Value Based Products contract portfolio to identify opportunities for increased performance and efficiency. Drive stakeholder alignment around Value Based Products contract strategy.
- Review reports on supportive data, costing and medical services, demographic information, and other available research that affects the financial and service delivery viability of value-based care.
- Provides finance subject matter guidance to support the strategy and roadmap for responsibly transitioning to the value based economic model and the financial impact to transitioning to different payment models across Ascension.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Business Development
- Financial Accumen
- Regulatory Awareness
- Business Consulting & Decision Support
- Revenue & Cost Management
- Operations Management
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Reporting & Analytical Tools
- Collaboration Tools
- Data Management Platform
- Communications / Relationship Building
- Critical Thinking
What You Will Need
Bachelor's Degree in Sciences
Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Healthcare Administration is required
Value Based Care, consulting and/or project management experience for at 8 years
- 7 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.