Billing Analyst at Unity
The Billing Analyst position reports to the Global AR Manager supporting the Accounts Receivable and Credit & Collections teams.
- Manage billing and subscription operations through the Zuora tool
- Participate in developing and documenting controls and procedures surrounding our multiple lines of business and revenue streams
- Work collaboratively to build strong relationships cross-functionally with various business partners
- Collect and analyze billing correction data and meet with teams to address root-causes and measure and report improvements
- Provide Month-end and Quarter-end coverage to business units as needed
- Responsible for responding to external and internal customer inquiries regarding invoices discrepancies and contract clarification requests
- Ability to accurately handle high volume of work, including ability to multi-task, prioritize work efficiently and strategize with team members to identify operational efficiency through process improvement and automation
- Demonstrated ability in subscription billing in a high-tech environment
- Global billing experience, specifically APAC experience highly desired
- Salesforce, Zuora, Netsuite & Zendesk experience
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and be able to change priorities in a challenging and fast-paced environment within minimal supervision
- Knowledge of GAAP as applied to accounts receivable related activities
- BA/ BS degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent field preferred
- Order-to-cash business process management experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively across departments and at different levels
- Experience in Software industry is a plus
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.