Our mission is to make the world’s private capital markets more efficient, transparent, and accessible. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets and as a result bringing access to millions who don’t currently benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology—all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization—we want to hear from you. We’ve tripled our team in each of the past three years while maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We are well-funded and building for the long-term, and are on track to triple our headcount again this year. We need YOU to help us achieve our mission.About your role
We are looking for a Billing Manager to join our growing Finance and Accounting team reporting to our Senior Accounting Manager. This position is responsible for leading and planning all billing operations for new and existing products for a high growth company. The right person for the job will apply their in-depth knowledge of billing operations to identify and drive billing process improvements while creating a team culture that aligns with our values.What you’ll do
- Lead all billing operations in a high volume, complex billing and pricing environment.
- Work with finance, accounting, business operations and product management teams to design and execute an operational billing model for new product SKUs. These include the development of processes and procedures and determining how the new product SKUs will be entered and billed.
- Review of non-standard contracts and amendments to ensure billing is accurate.
- Be the subject matter expert on billing system functionality as it relates to the Order to Cash process and how it integrates with Salesforce and ERP systems.
- Working with Business Operations, manage usage based billing platforms and interaction with product management and engineering teams to ensure accurate usage based billing.
- Coordinate with the sales and accounting organizations to follow-up on incorrect invoice information, customer issues and past due receivables in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with finance on the monthly billing forecast.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all customer related billing inquiries and escalations.
- Proactively monitor accounts receivable aging reports and manage A/R collections.
- Improve, monitor, and enforce billing policies and procedures, and ensure they evolve appropriately as the organization continues to grow.
- Assist in reconciliations, A/R processes and related month-end close activities.
- 5+ Years of experience in Billing operations in a high volume, complex billing environment.
- 3+ Years managing integrations between Salesforce, billing systems and ERP systems.
- Deep understanding of subscription billing and financial concepts.
- Proven track record for improving processes and problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Bonus Points: Experience with usage based billing and SaaSOptics and/or Zuora.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Professional development stipend
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Monthly work from home wellness stipend while we're all remote
- Mental wellness coverage including live coaching and therapy sessions
At Juniper Square, we're building a company where all kinds of people from all walks of life are valued and respected. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. If you think this job sounds like you, come join us! We’d love to hear from you.