Business Systems Administrator at Cloudflare
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers more than 10 trillion requests per month. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
- 8+ years as a Netsuite system administrator and other business systems (Blackline, Concur or RealPro)
- Degree in Accounting or Finance (Active CPA, CMA, or MBA a plus)
- Presentation skills with the ability to interact cross-functionality with technical and non-technical departments
- Ability to prioritize, follow-up with stakeholders, and proactively highlight project opportunities and risk.
- Ability to approach problems in a quantitative and qualitative manner, draw meaningful conclusions, and make recommendations
- Ability to prioritize, follow-up with stakeholders, and proactively highlight project opportunities and risks
- Subject matter expertise (SME) related to Cloudflare’s business applications and related infrastructure
- Deep understanding of the inter-dependencies between the financial systems and cross systems
- Own technical and business functions
- Drive data reconciliations when needed and appropriate
- Provide training and support.
The successful candidate should:
- You are comfortable working independently and taking the initiative to make things better.
- You are scrappy. Startups face many resource constraints, but you can make a lot happen.
- You have experience working with critical systems and operations within a distributed organization
- Strong project management skills
- Capable of leading a team through change and can be counted on to help the team adapt to new directions or sudden changes in business needs
- Promotes collaboration through leadership
- Capable of actively informing team members about important developments related to problems and decisions
- Works well with people at all levels of the organization
- Great communicator and thoughtful planner
- Has excellent listening skills and is capable of making others feel valued by listening to discussions carefully.
- Capable of being flexible and open minded
- Not afraid to tackle tough issues head-on.
What Makes Us Special
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94115.