Carrier Relations Clerk at Arrive Logistics
- Provide great customer service as you answer inbound inquiries from carriers.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to provide timely resolution on inquiries.
- Track and monitor outstanding assigned issues.
- Execute administrative tasks, including document retrieval.
- Represent the Arrive brand through transparent & professional communication with carriers via phone and email.
Education and/or Experience:
- Previous accounts payable experience preferred.
- 1 year of experience in a service-oriented role preferred.
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to problem-solve independently or collaboratively, depending on the situation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!