In this role, you will be focused on resolving unapplied cash and reconciling accounts to clean up aged receivables. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients in the Americas and EMEA. Your role will be to ensure that invoices paid within the invoice terms, resolve any outstanding invoices or account balances, and work cross-functionally to address any billing or payment application issues. You will be working directly with the customer and cross-functionally with the Finance team, the Sales team and the Sales Operations team
- Monitor, follow-up and resolve issues related to accounts in your portfolio (including current and aged balances)
- Insure DSO target and monthly Cash Collections goal is met on a monthly basis by ensuring invoices are paid timely and billing issues are resolved quickly
- Report on portfolio in weekly AR meeting – highlighting issues or roadblocks to upper leadership
- Review and resolve requests from both internal and external customer
- Account reconciliations, as needed or requested by the client or internal stakeholder
- Ad-hoc, special projects, and other requests, as needed
- BA/ BS degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent field
- Billings and collections experience along with high-tech industry experience
- Demonstrates initiative, a self-starter. with curiosity and desire to learn, loves to problem solve and is flexible and agile in a fast- paced environment where priorities shift and change depending on the needs of the business and team
- Knowledge of GAAP as applied to accounts receivable related activities
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively across departments and at different levels
- Salesforce and Netsuite experience preferred
- Experience in Software industry is a plus
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.