The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $106B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Our People team is looking for a Compensation Partner to craft, implement and support MongoDB’s global compensation program. The role will partner with business leaders to align compensation initiatives with business objectives and company culture. We are looking for strategic and analytical individuals to drive innovative, competitive compensation rewards programs that attract, reward and retain our best assets, our people!
- Work with key partners to develop and implement global compensation programs and processes to ensure compensation practices are fair, competitive, equitable, consistent, within budget and aligned with business goals
- Partner together on critical team projects such as global salary bands, job architecture and systems automations
- Partner across departments to solve compensation-related business problems and provide compensation guidance
- Work with the Compensation team on the annual salary and benefits budgeting for the Company
- Research market practices, complete third party salary surveys, compile and analyze information to make recommendations for requested positions or market adjustments
- Prepare market data recommendations for annual compensation review program
Administration & Process Improvement
- Finding opportunities to simplify and streamline existing practices and procedures
- Coordinate and maintain company variable MBO programs where applicable
- 7+ years of meaningful experience in Compensation
- B.A. in Business (finance, economics, etc.)
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills, along with strong attention to detail
- Advanced skills in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint
- Ability to multitask while managing deadlines, perform well under pressure, work independently and as a part of a team
- Proven ability to lead projects to timely completion with confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, startup-paced environment
- Good business acumen and awareness of business trends
- High degree of motivation, flexibility and creativity
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.