Contract- Accounting Clerk
What you'll do:
- Generate reports detailing accounts receivable status to Accounting Manager on a weekly basis.
- Assist in A/R payment application by reconciling the customer ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Research/verify discrepancies and resolve customers billing issues.
- Handle and verify chargeback, unidentified payment (UD) promptly
- Validate chargeback and resolve any internal error/non-compliance issue.
- Generate & analyze report to reconcile the deduction taken pertaining to Sales Discount & Allowance
- Dispute invalid chargeback immediately
- Follow up open/pending Chargebacks aggressively and update the log to keep track of the status for management review.
- Pursue payment negotiation for valid chargeback payback
- Research UPS/FedEx/Local Freight for verification of shipment.
- Update management the overall pending claim status.
- 4 years college degree in Business or Accounting preferred.
- Excellent writing and conversational skills is preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office experience, particularly Excel
- Heavy reconciliation is a plus.
- Experience with Vantiv/Stripe is a plus.