Corporate Development Analyst
Since 2016, Elligo Health Research, an integrated research organization (IRO) founded by John Potthoff, Ph.D., and Chad Moore, has accelerated the development of new pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostic products using our novel clinical technology and our Goes Direct® . Recognizing the challenges of clinical research, Elligo united the best clinical experts with the best research infrastructure – creating the ultimate clinical trial solution. It is our mission to ensure that all patients have access to clinical trials as a care option by maintaining the integrity of the trusted patient and physician relationship and building global communities of research leveraging electronic health records. In doing so, we expand the base of physicians and their patients who otherwise would not participate in clinical trials.
The Corporate Development Analyst role will support the company’s corporate development, planning, strategic efforts. Responsibilities include maintaining the company’s financial model, assessing strategic growth initiatives including partnerships, analyzing potential acquisitions, and leading a variety of ad hoc cross functional analyses related to strategic initiatives including quarterly board meeting material preparation and modeling the financial impact of a range of potential initiatives. The candidate will play a critical role assisting the company in evaluating its strategic direction by partnering with the CEO, President, General Counsel, VP of Finance, VP of Strategic Partnerships, Controller, and other members of management.
- Maintain the Company’s 3-statement financial model.
- Support capital raising activities, including transaction diligence, structuring, and other analyses.
- Support executive-level KPI development and reporting; continually refine process and reporting to deliver actionable information across all levels of the organization.
- Assist in the annual strategic planning process, and participate in the review of financial policy and the capital raising process.
- Perform financial and data analysis to guide strategic decision making.
Qualification and Education Requirements:
- Required: Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, or Accounting
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience
- Experience in Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, or Management Consulting
- Solid proficiency in advanced Excel modeling
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Strong organization skills and attention to details
- Ability to communicate complex matters in a clear and logical manner
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal, and teamwork skills
- Build complex financial and statistical models and spreadsheets
- Develop various quantitative valuation analyses, including asset purchase/sale
- MBA, MS Economics, MS Finance, or MS Analytics
- Understanding of the Clinical Research sector