Customer Relations Specialist at Arrive Logistics
In this role, you will:
- Create and review customer AR aging reports and send them to each customer weekly.
- Provide quality control oversight to ensure that every customer has accurate accounting information in Accelerate.
- Provide payment terms and details to every customer and ensure their understanding of payment expectations.
- Serve as the primary contact to customers and support customer issues and questions for the POD.
- Collaborate with BizDev Reps within the pod and ensure timely follow-up on customer past due balances.
- Build relationships with key customers to ensure Arrive is paid timely and resolve any concerns or delays.
- Review all discrepancies to settle and invoice loads promptly.
- Manage email invoicing processes and work closely with BizDev reps to determine if they want to receive the email before sending it to the customer.
- Ensure that customers that do not need PODs are set up to invoice on delivery date.
- Work with customers to determine if the delivery date can be the invoice date without PODs.
- Review and analyze daily all accessorials adding on the carrier side that were not added on the customer side.
- Enter notes into CRM regarding payment status to ensure strong documentation/communication.
- Create, review and distribute AR aging for each account with each BizDev weekly.
- Review payments received for application to correct invoices and review invoices prior to distribution as needed.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- 1+ years experience in an Accounts Receivable role.
- Oracle NetSuite Experience.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Suite, with an emphasis on Excel.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and as a team.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Work alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!