Customer Relations Specialist at Arrive Logistics
In this role, you will:
- Serve as the primary AR contact for customers and your assigned Sales Team.
- Create, monitor and actively work on customer aging reports to keep the aging accurate and current.
- Work closely with customers and sales teams on collection of past due invoices.
- Research short and overpayments, misapplied funds, payment errors, etc and work closely with the customer, BizDev and CashApp team to resolve these errors in a timely manner.
- Provide payment terms and details to every customer and ensure their understanding of payment expectations.
- Build relationships with key customers and communicate with them regularly to ensure Arrive is paid timely and resolve any concerns or delays.
- Manage invoicing for all your customers, ensure billing methods are accurate and invoices are being sent to the customer in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Customer Relations Clerks on invoice uploads and adjustments needed for accurate billing rates.
- Review and analyze accessorial charges that may require specific approval and billing instructions; ensure accessorials are billed correctly.
- Enter/maintain up to date notes regarding payment status to ensure strong documentation/communication.
- Resolve uninvoiced revenue and unapplied cash on a regular basis to ensure loads are being invoiced timely and customer payments are applied accurately and promptly.
- Correct internal invoicing failures on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- 2+ years experience in an Accounts Receivable role.
- Industry experience preferred.
- NetSuite experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Maturity to work effectively in negotiation discussions with customer and sales reps.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Suite, with an emphasis on Excel-ability to do vlookups and pivot tables is required.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and as a team.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and adaptability to work in fast paced environment.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Work alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!